Our school graduate is a
- patriot of his/her country who respects the people of his/her own country, as well as the culture and traditions of the peoples of the world;
- this is a creative and critically thinking person, life-long learner;
- he or she knows scientific cognition of the world, speaks three languages, owns global citizen skills
- he or she has and consciously promotes a healthy lifestyle.
realization of the innovation-educational environment through the implementation of new approaches in teaching and learning.
- realization of integrated educational programs and teaching materials for the secondary and high school;
- creating of an educational environment which forms a fully developed personality who leads and promotes a healthy lifestyle;
- realization of an improved model of criterial assessment;
- involvement of parents, community, local executives and other public organizations in the school`s activities;
- NIS experience extension to the secondary education system.
Internationalism and interculturalism are friendship and cooperation, mutual understanding, respect between people and different cultures
Global Citizenship Education (GCE) means developing the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes of citizens needed for securing a world which is more just, peaceful, tolerant, inclusive, secure and sustainable.